C Small Solutions is seeking to recruit a freelance Research Analyst to support delivery of projects for existing clients, help develop new products and services, and assist the firm in producing its content marketing.
The role will consist of:
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative research;
- Maintaining a database of global political incidents;
- Using verified data to forecast economic, political and social trends;
- Researching international relations and political ideologies; and
- Staying up-to-date with current affairs.
The candidate will assist C Small Solutions in expanding its coverage of Indonesia and the wider ASEAN region, with an initial focus on political risk within Indonesia.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia or another Southeast Asian language and English;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Experience working remotely in a multicultural environment;
- Demonstrated examples of qualitative and quantitative research;
- Knowledge of regional politics, particularly of the threat to businesses from political instability and insurgent groups;
- Graduated from or are close to graduating from a degree in international relations, politics or a relevant social science degree. Candidates with a background in computer science or mathematics will also be considered.
It is essential that the candidate is a clear communicator and comfortable with taking the initiative independently.
If you are interested, please send your CV and an optional cover letter to Charles at: email@example.com